Plant Pathology, Physiology and Weed Science news articles are published periodically, as topics arise, by the Plant Pathology, Physiology and Weed Science in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Virginia Tech.
For more information:
Plant Pathology, Physiology and Weed Science
413 Price HAll
Virginia Cooperative Extension materials are available for public use, reprint, or citation without further permission, provided the use includes credit to the author and to Virginia Cooperative Extension, Virginia Tech, and Virginia State University.
Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension work, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia State University, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture cooperating. Edwin J. Jones, Director, Virginia Cooperative Extension, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg; M. Ray McKinnie, Administrator, 1890 Extension Program, Virginia State University, Petersburg.
September 7, 2011
Articles in this Issue
- Greetings – Welcome to the annual PPWS newsletter!
- Alumni Spotlight
- Recent Faculty Hires
- Theses and Dissertations
- Awards, Scholarships, and Recognition
- Faculty and Staff Updates
- Second Annual MPS Mini-Symposium
- APS Potomac Division Meeting
- AREC-Ag Industry Tour
- Westwood Lab at International Parasitic Plant Conference
- On the Cover of “Science”